Solid waste biogas co-firing boiler in paper industry
Number of views:
Product serial number
1. The boiler is designed as a double drum, assembled, chain grate boiler, which can be arranged in a single layer. It has the advantages of compact structure, large heating area, safe and reliable operation, short construction period and low installation cost.
2. The furnace is equipped with ash setting device and cyclone burn-out chamber, which reduces the dust content of flue gas. The tail is equipped with a flue gas purification system, and the smoke emission concentration reaches the national first-class atmospheric emission standard.
3. The feeding device with reasonable structure adopts mechanical and wind combined feeding, which is even and reliable, and has a high degree of mechanization.
4. The grate adopts patented technologies such as small roller structure and side grate pieces, which improves the reliability of boiler operation.
5. Closed air chamber, double-sided grate air-conditioning device, adopts mechanically-processed conical surface sealing structure, which improves the sensitivity of the grate air-conditioning.
6. This product can be combusted with Class II\III bituminous coal to burn various combustible wastes such as grass residue, wood chips, bark, sludge, American waste, biogas, blast furnace gas and other gas solid wastes.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table